Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Connection Problem

Sorry to be persistant :) , but...
A quick search revealed the following:

XAnim seems to be having/using the H.263 codec.

http://xanim.va.pubnix.com/xa_copylic.html

And there is one more decoder:

http://www-mobile.ecs.soton.ac.uk/peter/robust-h263/robust.html

If I install any of the above do I also get a codec installed? And if
so, is there any way to tell Gnomemeeting to use it (in config files or
such)?