Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Refactoring the addressbook code

Le mardi 28 mars 2006 à 11:19 +0200, Julien PUYDT a écrit :
> Damien Sandras a écrit :
> > Le mardi 28 mars 2006 à 11:14 +0200, Julien PUYDT a écrit :
> >
> >> You cannot do everything with signals, indeed. And I don't want to put
> >> glib in opal, but wrap opal with some glib code :-)
> >>

> > Eek!
>
> Not all of it, silly, just the IM part ;-)
>
> As I said, when audio&video are involved, threading is the way to go
> (and gtk+ the way not to go).

I'm not sure I follow you.

Let's imagine we have this :

---
Back-end:
OpalSIPPresenceEP::OpalSIPPresenceEP ();

void OpalSIPPresenceEP::SetState (enum state);

void OpalSIPPresenceEP::OnRemoteContactStateChanged (SIPURL
remoteContact, enum newState);
---

---
Front-end:

gm_roster_set_local_state (GmRoster *, enum state);
gm_roster_set_contact_state (GmRoster *, GmContact *, enum state);
---

What do you have in mind?

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net