Re: Gnome Web Plone Sprint

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 12:08 +0100, Thilo Pfennig wrote:
> Murray Cumming schrieb:
>
> Hi Murray
> > Thilo, I am clearly in contact with the Plone people, and they are
> > clearly promising some more information soon. Please don't confuse
> > things by making them think that they must deal with more than one
> > person here, answering the same questions again. Things are difficult
> > enough already.
> >

> WGO is affecting all of GNOME - its not just your decision.

No, really, Quim (and I, delegated by him) are in charge of this until
the board says otherwise. The Plone developers need to understand this
clearly or they will think they have no real point of contact with us,
or that we have no ability to make decisions. Obviously we will give the
community opportunities for feedback, but we want to get this done.

Your opinions are welcome (though I wish you'd be concise and pay
attention to what's happening). But please don't get in the way of our
communication with the Plone developers.

[snip]

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com