Re: www.gnome.org

Murray Cumming schrieb:
On Sun, 2008-10-26 at 18:07 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

[...]

3. Trying to get the structure and content out of the Plone system so I can archive it, and then just reorganize the existing gnomweb-wml stuff to match it.

I have extracted the content from the Data.fs you provided and attached it. Everything that could be of interest is in structure/en. The contentobjects are saved in the rfc-822-format.

If you have other information in a Data.fs you want to get out I can do that even if we fail.

On live.gnome.org are some pages about the overall structure and some subsections. I can't see if they are up to date. If they aren't I mark them as outdated.

[...]

..Carsten