Re: Gnome Web Plone Sprint

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Thilo Pfennig <tp pfennigsolutions de> wrote:
Carsten Senger schrieb:

> So let's try to move forward to see where it get's us :-)).

That is as vague as one can be. Actually what I think is needed is less
"try" but concrete goals and deadlines. The point where we are now is
the result of that. I guess  you did not mean what it sounds like, but
it sounds like more of the same (stagnation).

Regards,
Thilo

I spoke on irc with Carsten and Ramon after reading this thread. Carsten is going to update the list hopefully with some tasks that need to be completed and yet again; make a call for people to help sprint on this. I noticed that the buildout doesn't have some of the stuff worked on in regards to viewlets. I forget the name of the gentleman who worked on this with me and Johnathan one morning but that work was completed already and probably should be submitted to the new buildout.

Christopher Warner