Re: PloneSoftwareCenter DOAP

Simone Deponti wrote:
Current status:

doap-support branch in svn is now completely synced with trunk, I haven't seen any of the bug that ridden the previous version. Also, I have implemented passing tests for each of the methods in doapview.

Great. :)

Martin, again thanks for insisting with doing tests, I caught more nasty bugs this way than probably a good 3 months of "manual" testing. Were all small little bugs but it wouldn't have been nice at all to have them on a live system (mainly because they tend to pass unnoticed to the human eye).

Welcome to the world of serious software development. :)

Martin