Re: PloneSoftwareCenter DOAP

Okay, my latest work is in svn. Tests are still missing, however, I think I can do those in trunk (I need to mess with the project tests). There are also a few issues related to the fact that I'm not sure if I am completely adhering to the DOAP specs regarding a couple attributes, but we are short on time and I think we can fix those laters, being "non-fatal" issues.

Once doap-branch is in trunk, we'll have to quickly fix bugs on views and templates, write doap view tests (they are important because without them maintaining doap would be a mess, but I guess it's not a big deal if the first wgo PSC doesn't have them in, I mean, I guess we can safely put them after the view / template bugfixing tasks).

So, to sum up, my proposal is:
* Merge doap in trunk
* Fix view bugs
* Write doap tests

If you have any questions, doubts or ideas I'd be glad to hear them.
I will also attach an example of export that I got from my test content, just to give anyone the idea of what attributes get actually exported and what are not.
I also know that there is a "All platforms" kinda bug. In order to solve that, we'll have to remove "All platforms" from the os list in the default settings of PSC and also make the variable "None" somewhat selectable when you are assigning the OS to the release file.
It is just a matter of modifying slightly the "getPlatformVocab" method in content/downloadablefile.py and content/filelink.py to the following:

def getPlatformVocab(self):
        """Get the platforms available for selection via acquisition from
        the top-level projects container.
        """
        return DisplayList([(None,'All platforms'), (item, item) for item in self.getAvailablePlatforms()])

But I'm unsure whether this breaks something or not, so I haven't implemented it in my branch, but it's quite easy to put that in trunk once we're merged.

Greetings

--
Simone Deponti
- Oh wait, which ones are we Linux guys again, Rebels or Empire?

        <name>Test01</name>
        <name>test01</name>
        <homepage rdf:resource="http://test.acme.com/test01"; />
        <shortdesc>Test project</shortdesc>
        <description> This is a test project.  There is nothing much to say, except testing some format.  </description>

        <category rdf:resource="http://localhost:8080/wgo/by-category/infrastructure"; />
        <category rdf:resource="http://localhost:8080/wgo/by-category/standalone"; />

        <wiki rdf:resource="http://test.acme.com/test01/wiki"; />
        <bug-database rdf:resource="http://test.acme.com/test01/trac"; />
        <!-- Screenshots actually just links to the fullscreen screenshot, since with PSC you can actually have only one -->
        <screenshots rdf:resource="http://localhost:8080/wgo/products/test01/screenshot/image_view_fullscreen"; />
        <!-- We descend down to files to get this, and we can get the "All Platforms" sorta bug:
             this would require change PSCFile and PSCFileLink to give us None when nothing is selected -->

        <os>Linux</os>

        <os>Mac OS X</os>

        <os>All platforms</os>

        <!-- We descend down to releases to get this -->

        <license rdf:resource="http://opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license"; />

        <license rdf:resource="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/GPL/2.0/"; />

        <download-page rdf:resource="http://localhost:8080/wgo/products/test01/releases"; />
        <repository>