Tuning the GNOME Product template/page

http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/products/epiphany

I need to go to sleep, tomorrow I will post comments about things we
could improve. Once we have reached a product page type that satisfies
all of us (I mean the GNBOME and Plone teams) I will make a call to
maintainers to fill their own product pages.

The goal is to get first at least the pages of products featured in
the GNOME 2.18 release. Then we can keep filling until completing the
official components and applications.

Then we wthink what we do with the rest, if we want to do something
more than linking to gnomefiles.org clever feeds.