Re: PloneSoftwareCenter DOAP
- From: "Simone Deponti" <shywolf9982 gmail com>
- To: gnome-web-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: PloneSoftwareCenter DOAP
- Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:29:32 +0100
Ok, there is a fairly working version of PSC doap-support branch on svn. We're still missing some attributes but I guess we're 70% done.
We still have to solve LinguaPlone's headache, but might not be as bad as it sounds (we only have to translate Title, id and description probably: the main matter is that PSC doesn't support LinguaPlone correctly as of now).
To view the source http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/PloneSoftwareCenter/branches/doap-support
, to checkout it through SVN
It does have some issues that are mainly related to PSC skins itself, so it looks horribly and some pages gives an error. Note that I also had to add a method to
root.py. That can probably be done through adapters, but it wasn't all that simple (due to some peculiarities on how the methods are invoked, I am not sure if it works).
I guess we can upload it on dev and see what happens: it worked perfectly (skinning aside) on my laptop.
- Oh wait, which ones are we Linux guys again, Rebels or Empire?
- Microsoft is the Empire. Apple is the Rebels. We are the Ewoks.
] [Thread Prev