Re: The transition from dgo

En/na Claus Schwarm ha escrit:

> I'd like to suggest that we simply remove the link from the header when
> wgo/technology/ is ready.

This suggestion sounds sensible. We could warn the teams now, so they
know better what they know already and nobody can complain when we make
the change.

> This way, newcomers won't run into dgo, and for people following old
> links we can simply edit the header image with a big red sign saying:
> "Depreciated. Visit lgo." or so.
>
> An automatic redirect is not always the best solution: Some people may
> like to read the exact old content.

Alright, I'm conviced.

> Maybe we should start a wiki page to collect everybody's thoughts, and
> potential solutions? I'm sure the documentation team likes to be part
> of the library.go decision. It's them who will need to keep the content
> up to date, isn't it?

Definitely. Could you or anybody contact them to make sure they follow
the debate here, please?

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org