Re: sftp module cant connect to new hosts
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: Mattias Eriksson <snaggen acc umu se>, gnome-vfs-list <gnome-vfs-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: sftp module cant connect to new hosts
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:14:50 +0100
On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 16:00, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 15:35, Mattias Eriksson wrote:
> > Since the only thing I do is add another standard callback and a
> > implementation I think that it should be backwards compatible. But I
> > have been wrong before...
> Yes. That is fine. We added new callbacks in 2.6.
Exactly what GObject or Interface is this? Changing the sizes of objects
is usually bad.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev