Re: sftp module cant connect to new hosts
- From: Mattias Eriksson <snaggen acc umu se>
- To: Darin Fisher <darin meer net>
- Cc: Fernando Herrera <fherrera onirica com>, Seth Nickell <seth gnome org>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, gnome-vfs-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: sftp module cant connect to new hosts
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:06:44 +0100
ons 2004-03-17 klockan 01.42 skrev Darin Fisher:
> I presume it's not possible to access any of the gnomeui from
> gnome-vfs. If it were, you could probably get around any localization
> issues by just taking the string generated by ssh and putting it in a
> standard gnome yes/no prompt.
I'm currently working on a solution like this, where I add a callback in
gnome-vfs and a implementation of that callback in libgnomeui. And yes
you could just send the message as it is, but since we also are in UI
freeze there is no way to make 2.6. So I'll probably add a better and
translatable message that is displayed to the user.
Anyway, my work is kind of slow since I have limited free hacking time
but I'll see if I have any working code this weekend. I have most code
in place, but actually showing de dialog in gnomeui, so it should not be
too hard I think (If not the daemon stuff starts to be mean to me...
alex do you have any nice trick to debug the daemon? Where do I find
it's output when I insert g_message debug lines)
] [Thread Prev