Re: sftp module cant connect to new hosts
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Mattias Eriksson <snaggen acc umu se>
- Cc: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>, gnome-vfs-list <gnome-vfs-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: sftp module cant connect to new hosts
- Date: 18 Mar 2004 16:00:37 +0100
On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 15:35, Mattias Eriksson wrote:
> Since the only thing I do is add another standard callback and a
> implementation I think that it should be backwards compatible. But I
> have been wrong before...
Yes. That is fine. We added new callbacks in 2.6.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a jaded drug-addicted messiah with a winning smile and a way with the
ladies. She's a sharp-shooting African-American doctor who hides her beauty
behind a pair of thick-framed spectacles. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev