Re: New member

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
GTK+ theme is what I referred to as widget theme and that's what Robert is talking

- and clutter theme

- wallpaper

- icons
As I mentioned earlier, Lapo and Jimmac have been working on updating the current set, and I expect us to use this.

I know that there is a lot of stuff for each of the topic but what I'm suggesting is to include them all in ONE package thus allowing the designers to customize the whole desktop with "one" click. Probably you know that icons are pretty huge in file size so I propose by default the package to point to the default icon set and the theme maker to be able to include only the icons he needs to replace or all new icon set if he desires. I also had an idea for sound theme support in a package, what do you think?

--
Anton