Re: New member

В 09:01 +0200 на 14.04.2009 (вт), Robert Staudinger написа:
> A possible migration path that was suggested by Andreas is porting
> those themes to the CSS engine. I have found some time to work on it
> lately, maybe I can get another release out in late April / early May.

That would be great! I hope your engine is the default one in Gnome 3.0
so that the themes could be created by designers and people who have a
vision about something. Also it would be a very flexible engine that
will allow for easy configuration by non designers too.

Keep up the good work
Anton