Re: [gnome-love] Re: Re: anyone wanna help with gnome-backgrounds

100+ wallpapers? That isn't very many. Is there some reason we shouldn't
be able to handle at least a thousand wallpapers? Sure, it'll get slow
with all the thumbnailing and whatnot, but how many people really have
that many? I have about 200 myself. There is no reason to not handle
them all, and the current XD2 capplet handles them just fine.

-- dobey