Re: anyone wanna help with gnome-backgrounds

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 14:36, Mark Finlay wrote:
> For anyone who has been lurking, waiting to find somewhere you can
> contribure to gnome, this is your chance ;) I can do this all myself,
> and I probably will if I have to, but we are less likely to get a very
> subjective set of backgrounds if there are a couple of people involved
> in the decision process.

Sure, I can help out a bit. I can do some work on the packaging bit, and
I could also give some input on which backgrounds to include. I could
even have a look at the background chooser, but I don't have alot of
experience using gtk and C (I've mostly been using Python), so the code
probably won't be good enough for inclusion.

--
Erik Grinaker <erikg wired-networks net>