Re: on suspend

On Wednesday, 04 May, 2011 09:53 PM, Olav Vitters wrote:
If suspend does not work:
1. The hardware/kernel/whatever should not advertise it as such
   I've already outlined a way to detect such cases and override it
2. The bug *has* to be reported and get fixed

Suspend is basically a repeat of:
- NetworkManager
- PulseAudio
There should be no blah blah on this matter if the "Turn Off" thingy is available. I have no GNOME Shell at the moment, but it would be nice if we hover the mouse cursor over "Suspend" and then it will show a pop-up notification for the user for him to get informed on what other options are available - like "Press Alt key to turn off".

Regards,
Allan