Re: on suspend

(resending to list)

Suspend works great for me on my laptop. On my desktop, however, my graphics card (FireGL 5200) fan spins up to high speed on resume (as it does briefly while booting �the system) and never slows down to normal speed. So, I have to reboot anyway to quiet the fan down.

Only presenting 'Suspend' seems like a bizarre UI choice, given that it does not "just work" across all systems that Gnome Shell is targeting.

Jesse