Re: Two proposals for Gnome-shell

Jesse, I've been thinking for a while about my last message and I thought I might flesh it out a bit, and propose a specific workflow for a user that might:
I will also suppose that the workspaces are integrated into the sidebar, so that it has three states:
Let's see what the user can do, using the mouse, after clicking "Activities":
Let's see what he can do, using the keyboard instead, after pressing the Super key. Ideally, this would open the Activities overlay and put the focus on the current app's icon.
All these actions could be done without leaving the left area of the screen if you're using a mouse, and using only the direction and enter keys if you're using a keyboard. And you would have a better view of what's open where, because you would be using the whole screen instead of tiny thumbnails.