Re: My opinions on Gnome Shell

David, let me set the tone to my reply to you by stating that I appreciate your well thought out responses.... Keep that in mind while you read my responses (since I make no attempt at responding using tact.... I do, however, make a point to not be rude). You wander into my neck of the woods, let me feed you!