Re: My opinions on Gnome Shell
- From: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- To: Pasha R <pashar ml gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: My opinions on Gnome Shell
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:47:39 +0200
On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 04:45:30PM +0300, Pasha R wrote:
> they won't, then the design is probably wrong. It is OK to encourage
> users to use new workflow by disabling minimize by default, but
> removing it completely, especially when proper solution is not even
> ready yet, is IMHO totally wrong.
You can show the minimize button again in 'gnome-tweak-tool.
] [Thread Prev