Re: missing workflows with gnome-shell

Hi !

Thanks for adding this extension in the repo !
Unfortunately, I cannot build gnome-shell anymore, and I removed the previous install. So I'm stuck on 2.31 at the moment.

As for the settings, is there a standard gui for gsettings ? If not, would a small python  dialog box do the trick ? Something like a list display where one can add/remove lines, and then, when confirmed, starts the appropriate gsettings command ?

Cheers,
Thomas