Re: Gnome 3 desktop issues

Because it's a legacy code base with a large amount of technical debt,
there's not much future development left in it, but plenty of bugs.

It's like maintaining a historic building, sure it's nice, and it'll be
a shame if it gets torn down, but somebody will have to put more into
maintaining it than they could hope to get out of it.  Lots of people
like old architecture, and lots of people want someone else to maintain
it, but not many people want to do the maintaining themselves, for what
should be an obvious reason.

Michael Hall
mhall119 gmail com