Re: Open with Files?

On 12/09/2011 03:12 AM, Alessandro Crismani wrote:
Il giorno gio, 08/12/2011 alle 19.40 -0500, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak ha
scritto:
How about a bug / feature request that allows me to say "none of the
above", because frequently I don't want the shell to do anything and
have no way to do this without either ejecting the newly mounted
drive
or opening Nautilus and then killing Nautilus. Historically, I simply
clicked on the x in the upper right corner to kill the popup, but
that
is not available for this if I remember correctly.

I do agree that the name "Files" feels odd and when I first mounted a
drive I was thinking "what is this?".
Try to click on the notification bubble itself, just avoid "eject" or
"open with files". If I click on the black popup nothing happens and the
notification is dismissed (which for me is equal to "none of the two").

Alessandro

Oh my, who would-a-thunk? Click anywhere else to make it go away.

Thanks!

I feel like it takes a panel of experts for me to get things done in Gnome these days.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php