Re: Thumbs up!

Florian,

It's quite hard to find one just presenting the expose feature. In
this one there's quite much moving windows and using the workspace
switcher (handling 4 workspaces each with expose).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XXEub2fJOg

At 2:08 there are two windows partially overlapping and you see how
their relative size and position is still recognizable in the expose.

That's actually pretty nice, at first I thought the windows hadn't moved at all but then I realized they had, just enough not to overlap.

I'm sold :-)