Re: Thumbs up!

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 08:32:56AM +1000, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> I keep wondering, why do I have to get a window finding tool (expose)
> and its animation when I never asked for one?

No need to say the same thing various times in various ways ("kitchen
sink" / "never asked for one" / etc). I've read the same opinion various
times already. Please wait a bit for more answers if you're not
satisfied with the answer(s) you got, or explain why you do not like the
answer.

https://live.gnome.org/CodeOfConduct
"Avoid repeating what has been said already"

--
Regards,
Olav