Re: Thumbs up!

Il giorno mer, 27/04/2011 alle 09.40 +0200, David Prieto ha scritto:
> Florian,
>
>         It's quite hard to find one just presenting the expose
>         feature. In
>         this one there's quite much moving windows and using the
>         workspace
>         switcher (handling 4 workspaces each with expose).
>
>         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XXEub2fJOg

Have you noticed that Sim Dock bar is like a slide show? In my opinion
all the existing file type XCL, odt, avi, mp3 and bla bla bla seen as
slides that allow you to open the file of interest is worth much more
Chequesta frazionatura screen, in this case just allargarele icons and
just ... But what happens either mp3 files with previews may appear the
'preview avi files, odt, xcf, svg, and many others are not relying only
volumes with the mouse but also with an option of time and preview
thumbnails of all filed folders and desktop : + very quick and efficient
even comprehend the file.