Re: Thumbs up!

Bojan,

Gnome Shell gives the behavior of expose when no such behaviour is requested or desired.

I think that your problem is not about using the Overview for picking a window (you admit that it's better when the windows overlap, and that you can just click them when they don't) but about it being forced on you when you open an app (you can move a window to a different workspace via right-click, so we'll leave that one out).

I respect that. I don't share it (at all) but hey, we all have opinions and that is a valid one.

That said, I think you're bashing it as a whole just based on that one pet peeve, and actively looking for stuff to hate. Need two steps to move the window to another location in a different workspace? Please.