Re: Application menu / switcher

BIG BIG BIG plus +1 on the idea from Tomasz Sterna!!  This:
is the way to go!  I was just typing a long winded response advocating doing exactly this.

I actually already sent a long winded advocacy note for doing this, see:

 mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-shell-list/2010-April/msg00000.html

No one seemed that interested though. (Its not exactly the same thing as the mock-up here, but same idea)

And I thought there was already something filed on Bugzilla for a right click of the App Title in the panel to bring up a window list. Can't find it now though.