Re: [gpm] New preferences UI
- From: Holger Macht <hmacht suse de>
- To: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-power-manager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gpm] New preferences UI
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:30:48 +0100
On Tue 19. Dec - 19:51:16, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 22:52 +0100, jaap haitsma wrote:
> > What about as a compromise doing on demand by default, not anything in
> > the GUI and a gconf key power users might change if their hardware
> > does not function like it should do.
> Yes, this is what I'm erring towards. What about a compromise and just
> * ondemand for battery (changed in gconf)
> * ondemand/performance for AC (changed in the UI):
> [x] Always run processor at full speed
> or just document this gconf key well in the yelp file and have nothing
> in the UI?
I would vote for either having both or none.
] [Thread Prev