Re: [gpm] New preferences UI
- From: Matthew Garrett <mjg59 srcf ucam org>
- To: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-power-manager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gpm] New preferences UI
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:52:22 +0000
On Sat, Dec 16, 2006 at 01:58:19PM +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 21:16 +0000, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I've been playing with the new preferences UI in the 2.17 releases, and
> > so far I'm not especially keen.
> Have a look that the attached image.
That's definitely better, but it still seems to have support for setting
the CPUfreq governer. On any modern hardware, what's the use case for
this being anything other than ondemand?
Matthew Garrett | mjg59 srcf ucam org
] [Thread Prev