Re: Failing sync with treo 650 on Fedora Core 3

On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 14:39 -0800, William Pietri wrote:

> Now everything seems pretty much fine, although the Evolution address
> book synchronizer is a little squirrelly, creating duplicate records and
> duplicate values in the same record under some circumstances. I had a
> small enough set of contacts entered in the Treo that it wasn't horrible
> to sort out, but those with a lot of Treo contacts should make sure to
> back things up properly before syncing with evolution.

Ok, I take it back: the Evolution<-->Treo sync is too buggy for me to
use. It just duplicated a bunch of my records, duplicated fields in some
of them, and added a spurious newline to every single address. I've now
set things so that contact information is only copied one way: from the
Treo to Evolution.

William

--
William Pietri <william scissor com>