Re: Failing sync with treo 650 on Fedora Core 3

> Then, although it's listening on the right device, I get timeout
> errors:

	I recall a situation where I had to hand-edit the timeout
value in the gnome-pilot configuration file to go higher than the
default of 100. I set it to 400, and it worked fine. You can't set it
higher than 100 in the GUI though, it just resets it back to 100. I
think there was some discussion in the last month or two on this list
about the timeout value being a problem.

> Are there other theories I should be pursuing? And if the source is
> the best next step, does anybody know whether there's a public CVS
> repository for gpilotd?

	Yes, in the GNOME cvs, which is anonymously-accessible.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod gnu-designs com
http://gnu-designs.com