Re: Failing sync with treo 650 on Fedora Core 3

> Digging further, I tried using the pilot-xfer program directly. This
> is somewhat better. If I try listing the databases just after I
> press the hotsync button, I get a partial list:

	Let me guess... kernel 687 or 681, right?

> Does anybody here have a guess as to what might be wrong? I'm
> stumped.

	Compile a clean 2.6.9 kernel from kernel.org, using the
.config from 687 or 681, and your problems will magically go away.
Noting, of course, that Evolution isn't going to support a good
portion of the application data found on the Treo, but it _should_
communicate with it at a basic level.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod gnu-designs com
http://gnu-designs.com