Re: Problem synching Handspring Treo 180g over USB

Following up on my own post:

Am Mon, 2003-07-07 um 19.02 schrieb Thomas Maeder:

> 1. I start gpilotd in one terminal:

[snip]

> 2. I start gnome-control-center in another terminal;

I have just diff-ed the outputs of ps -ef before and after step 2. The
only difference is in fact the gnome-control-center process started in
step 2.

And syncing still does not work without that process running (with
gpilotd saying that a connection can't be established), and syncing
still work with the process running (ending in gpilotd saying that the
sync was completed, which is immediately followed by the workstation
freezing).