Re: Problem synching Handspring Treo 180g over USB

Am Sam, 2003-06-14 um 14.26 schrieb David A. Desrosiers:

> > gnome-pilot-0.1.71-0.ximian.1
> > gnome-pilot-conduits-0.10-1.ximian.1
>
> 	Upgrade these to the 2.0.9 versions. They will support the Treo.
>
> > pilot-link-0.11.5-7.ximian.2
>
> 	Please upgrade this to 0.11.7, there were a few small bugs in
> 0.11.5, and you always want to be running the latest release version anyway.
> 0.11.7 was released in January, so someone should have made a package of it
> by now.
>
> > evolution-pilot-1.2.4-0.ximian.1
>
> 	You might want to upgrade this also, Evolution 1.4.0 is out

I have done all these upgrades now.

The result is very unreliable (actually, it's reliable, but not the way
I'd like):

1. Synching now works, but only if gnome-control-center is running, and
even then only if the Palm dialog was or is opened

2. At the end of the synchronization, my workstation freezes; the Caps
Lock and Scroll Lock indication lamps on the keyboard are flashing, and
the only thing I have found to do to go on is reboot.