Re: [Fwd: Re: here i come !]

tis 2002-06-25 klockan 09.42 skrev Jeff Waugh:
> <quote who="Mikael Hallendal">
> > I still can't see why less battery time is worse than data corruption?
> Because it's *significantly* less battery time. Enough to piss you off and
> say, "Fucken XP doesn't do that."

That is the same when you get to 'fsck' at boot. With the big difference
that your data has been corrupted. I was *VERY* happy the day that I got
journaling FS on my laptop, even though it cost me some battery time,
since then I didn't have to go through the file system checking every
time it had either went out of battery or the sleep-recovery failed for
some reason.

  Mikael Hallendal

Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB
Office: +46 (0)8 587 583 05     Cell: +46 (0)709 718 918