Re: [Fwd: Re: here i come !]

On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 03:42, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Mikael Hallendal">
>
> > I still can't see why less battery time is worse than data corruption?
>
> Because it's *significantly* less battery time. Enough to piss you off and
> say, "Fucken XP doesn't do that."

Just for my curiosity, what kind of diff. are you noticing? EG: my iBook
gets ~3h45m battery life with ext3 and moderately heavy use (say,
compiling GNOME from Garnome) under Linux; cv. ~2h30m battery with MacOS
X running DVD Player, or ~4h15m with MacOS X idling. Is the problem more
pronounced cv. Win32?