Re: Gnome 3 and computer shut down

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 02:50:40PM +0200, Christian Resnik wrote:
> I'm not too happy with GNOME 3 either (missing shutdown option, no

FWIW, I think the Suspend option is redundant.. just close the lid if
you want that. It should just be 'Shutdown'. Hopefully I can bribe the
designers with some beers ;)

I believe things will improve with time. There are a few things I don't
like atm, I just know that either they're being worked upon, or if it
is a real problem, it'll get noticed as a problem by either a designer
or a developer.
--
Regards,
Olav