Re: wm2 and GNOME (was Re: Problem starting GNOME)

mawarkus@t-online.de (Matthias Warkus) writes:

| I suppose so - Blackbox started out as an exercise in X programming.
| The author probably didn't anticipate its success. I've never looked
| at the code, but under these circumstances, I'm sure the thing needs a
| complete rewrite.

I sent an e-mail suggesting the author contact gnome with the WM spec
woes, so we'll have to wait and see...

--
Preben Randhol                     «There are three things you can do
[randhol@pvv.org] 	            to a woman. You can love her, suffer