Re: wm2 and GNOME (was Re: Problem starting GNOME)

+++ Fri, Apr 09, 1999 at 09:57:31AM +0200 +++
Preben Randhol e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> mawarkus@t-online.de (Matthias Warkus) writes:
>
> | Don't be silly.
>
> hehe no I was just kidding :-)
>
> I guess blackbox has to be redesigned and that's the
> reason they put this disgruntled message on the web page.

I suppose so - Blackbox started out as an exercise in X programming.
The author probably didn't anticipate its success. I've never looked
at the code, but under these circumstances, I'm sure the thing needs a
complete rewrite.

mawa
--
Q:	What lies on the bottom of the ocean and twitches?
A:	A nervous wreck.