Re: wm2 and GNOME (was Re: Problem starting GNOME)

+++ Thu, Apr 08, 1999 at 05:29:35PM +0200 +++
Preben Randhol e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> Owen Taylor <> writes:
> | If anybody is interested in getting GNOME support for blackbox,
> | they should probably contact the blackbox people and suggest
> | that complaining on their web site won't help get
> | the spec improved.
> Agreed. I had a look at where the mailinglist is located and found
> this:
>                               ^^^^^^^^

Don't be silly.

"There's nothing in the middle of the road but a yellow stripe and dead
		-- Jim Hightower, Texas Agricultural Commissioner