Re: wm2 and GNOME (was Re: Problem starting GNOME)

Owen Taylor <otaylor@redhat.com> writes:

| If anybody is interested in getting GNOME support for blackbox,
| they should probably contact the blackbox people and suggest
| that complaining on their web site won't help get
| the spec improved.

Agreed. I had a look at where the mailinglist is located and found
this:

             blackbox-request@troll.no
			      ^^^^^^^^

Perhaps that is the reason?

--
Preben Randhol                     «There are three things you can do
[randhol@pvv.org] 	            to a woman. You can love her, suffer