Re: GIMP update

Original mail from Gogo:
29.05.2020., u 21:03, zvonimirek222 yandex com je napisao:

Hi to all!
I really want to say, that it is not a matter o meritrocracy, democracy or any other cy!
If the coordinator is ignorant, then sorry!
I would like then to the orca main dev to give translation to the competent translators who can do it, me being a such with Milo, as i am translating NVDA screenreader since year 2014. The experience counts here.
NVDA screenreader team also wanted to include all symbol translations from orca,
Samuel thibaulth knows all the discussion, cause he contributed to the NVDA project, and some symbols are reallz taken from the orca symbols repositorz.
The problem is, that we couldn't include the croatian or any other translation because of the too long and verbose translation, and not so intuitive translation for some languages. That also applies to croatian.
So, if you want to loose good number of users, that's a good way to go.

Unfortunately, you've replied only to me, not to the GNOME i18n list …

I really want to say, that it is not a matter o meritrocracy, democracy or any other cy!
If the coordinator is ignorant, then sorry!
Meaning what??? Ignorance is OK?

I would like then to the orca main dev to give translation to the competent translators who can do it, me being a such with Milo, as i am translating NVDA screenreader since year 2014. The experience counts here.
The Croatian translator who was translating orca is BLIND – what more experience do you expect?

NVDA screenreader team also wanted to include all symbol translations from orca,
Samuel thibaulth knows all the discussion, cause he contributed to the NVDA project, and some symbols are reallz taken from the orca symbols repositorz.
The problem is, that we couldn't include the croatian or any other translation because of the too long and verbose translation, and not so intuitive translation for some languages. That also applies to croatian.
So, if you want to loose good number of users, that's a good way to go.
Forget NVDA, that is NOT the issue here! Here we are talking about you coordinator's responsibilities for the translations of GNOME modules according to GNOME's policy.

Milo