Re: GIMP update

Em qua., 27 de mai. de 2020 às 12:32, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> escreveu:

On Wed, 2020-05-27 at 14:31 +0200, Marco Ciampa via gnome-i18n wrote:
Well, my 10 cent is that a bad translation is better than no
translation at all.

I'd very much disagree. No documentation at all is still better than
wrong, misleading, frustrating documentation which wasted my time.

To share one personal unpleasant experience: accessing GitHub Actions
documentation will automatically give me Brazilian Portuguese
translation, which is incomplete and in some cases with bad
translation. Even some keywords are translated, when they should not
(e.g. 'job' and 'schedule' keywords were translated). I always end up
switching to English, which as a translator (not GitHub's though) is
very disappointing.

So, yes, quality translation is very important.

Rafael Fontenelle