Re: GIMP update

Hi Milo,

I don't remember what I said in September and i18n archives only shows a conversation in where you asked someone to commit your translations and I wrote directly to Croatian coordinator but got no response.

Please note that we cannot give you commiter role directly because we cannot evaluate if your translations are ok or not. If your team coordinator is missing for a long time you can write us to explain the problem and maybe we can try to find a solution for it (I say "maybe" because I'm not sure about to deal with this).

Apart from this, about quality and quantity I can only talk about my team (Spanish): we always prefer quality over quantity. Having a lot of strings translated or modules with 100% in stats but a very low quality of translations is bad for us. In this issue we only see one side of the problem; we have not Goran's point of view about this so we (at least me) cannot take a decision about this.

@Goran, we' d like to hear you about this issue. Could you please tell us why Milo's translations are not being commited or even the possibility to grant him commiter role?

Thanks