Re: GIMP update

Can someone PLEEEEASE finally commit/release (or whatever the term may be) my Croatian translations of GNOME modules at https://l10n.gnome.org/users/milotype/!!?? Especially for GIMP, as they are updating the application!

I'm really sick and tired of trying to get my Croatian translations in the GNOME translation project commited/released. The coordinator does not comment/correct anything. BTW, because of the ignorance of the Croatian coordinator, we actually lost a Croatian translator for the module "orca" (the person who was translating, is actually a blind person!!)

As Daniel Mustieles replied on 16th september 2019 to my email, that my objection about translations " … are only "keep quality" thinks in our side" … it is simply not true! Uniformity/wrong translation is NOT the essence of translation

PLEASE help me solve this issue, as it's an issue since July 2019!!

Thank you!