Re: Build error

We can watch it and add new languages to Makefile if they are added into DL, there is no problem with it.

About DL, yes, it would be great if it would allow doing things like you did, but it doesn't. The best option would be adding new languages automagically to Makefile, but it was difficult to implement properly