Re: Build error

Forgive me for bothering you with this, but I still do not get it. Perhaps my commit experience has become a bit rusty ): Ok, I went through all the steps again.

1. "Ready for submission" (Klaar voor committen) I chose the file on my PC (button Browse)
2. "Reserve to submit" (Reserveren voor inzenden).
??? Here I should get "Submit to repository", but instead I get "Inform of submission"

What I do NOT get is "Submit to repository". I have committed another translation (gnome-control-center) where I do get this step, and here all goes well.

I suppose that this is why the status bar at the top is still red and I see 0% 0 (green) 0 (red), see
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/release-notes/gnome-3-36/help/nl/

Hannie